Korduene has its own requirements when dealing with Extensions,
when developing Extensions for Korduene, there are some guidelines that are needed to be followed.
The list of guidelines is not complete and may change at any time.
1. Do not copy Korduene.dll to Extensions directory. This will cause Korduene to crash.
2. Make sure your Extension is fully tested and bug free.
3. If your Extension has dependencies, create a directory for your Extension that contains your extension and all its dependencies.
4. Maintain backwards compatibility with your Extension versions.
5. Do not disable Extension functions after a period of time, either provide full version of the Extension, or a "light" version, no trialwares.
6. Specify a licesne for your Extension.
7. How you license your Extension is entirely up to you, Korduene doesn't support Extension licensing and registration.
8. User support for your Extension is on you, this means I will not provide support for your extensions, incase where
a user has an issue with your Extension, has questions or needs tutorials etc...
9. No advertising, no banners, no popups, no links or anything might be considered as advertising or spam.
10. Nothing offensive of any kind.
11. No user data collection without user's consent. That includes user code or any other sensitive information.
12. Your Extension must not perform anything that is considered illigal.
13. I will not be resoponsibile for what your Extension does or does not.
14. I reserve the right to change these guidelines in the future.