File>New Project and New Project dialog appears.
To create your first project, open Korduene, go to
Choose a name for your project, select a directory where your project files will be created and click OK.
A new Form will automatically be created, you will presented with a Designer in the middle of the screen where you can design your project interface, a list of controls on the left that you can drag and drop into your Designer,
your form properties that you can change in the bottom right and list of your project Forms on the top right.
Run in the main toolstrip to run your project.
That's it, you have created your first project, now click
Lets start by creating a Hello World! project.
A project with just a Form (window) and without any functions is useless, so we are going to create a project that does something.
1. From the Toolbox select Button control, drag and drop it on the form.
2. Right click on the button go to Events>Click.
3. Click anywhere in the Graph to add the event node.
Korduene will automatically switch to Graph tab.
4. Right click anywhere in the Graph, context menu will open, go to Application>Dialogs>Message Box.
5. Double click on Message Box and Message Box node will be created.
6. Connect RUN port of the first node, to RUN port of the second node.
You can connect ports by clicking and holding on the first port, dragging your mouse and releasing it on the second port.
7. Write "Hello World!" in the text box next to "Message" port.
That's it, click Run, when your project is open click Button1 to see the result.