Main language of Korduene is English, Korduene also comes in other languages provided by its users, which are listed below.
You can easily translate Korduene to your own language using the Korduene Language Editor.
Other Languages (Big thanks to the contributors)
• Arabic (Tranlsated by Aktionline)
• Brazilian Portuguese (Tranlsated by IgonoZ)
• Catalan (Tranlsated by Jan E)
• German (Translated by Fenris)
• Nederlands (Translated by JaapHsmits)
• Spanish (Tranlsated by Jan E)
• Turkish (Tranlsated by Aktionline)
Korduene Language Editor is an easy to use application that lets you translate Korduene to your
• Open Korduene Language Editor.
• Select a language in the language list.
• Write your translations in the third column.
• After you're done translating everything click Save to save your KLEF file.
• Do not forget to select a language in the languages menu, otherwise your language might show up as the first language in the list.
• Before sending your lanugage, make sure to check the Korduene Lanugage Editor's status bar, that will tell you if there is anything untranslated.
Languages folder in Korduene base
directory and restart Korduene.
To test the language file, copy the language file to
If you want your translation to be included in the next Korduene versions, use the contact section of this website to send your language file.